Saturday 28 February 2009

Tango nightmare

OK – I have now experienced it! My first ever tango nightmare! I went out last week to a milonga, even though I was exhausted, ended up staying way too long and when I got home, I realised that I had been on my feet for approximately 20 hours with very little sustenance except for a couple of chocolate bars. I went to bed feeling sniffly and awoke at about 3am feeling shivery (my covers haphazardly thrown on the floor). It was then that I realised the fading edges of my dream had been all about me on a dance floor, clumsily and chaotically dancing and stepping on people’s toes! I could still feel the shame on my cheeks as I stepped on yet another person’s toe and then thankfully I woke up.

I think I might try and have a break for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment